Company Name: Enlighten Yoga Retreat
Dates: Ongoing, year round begin on Sundays
City: Barcelona Country: Spain
Yoga and Councelling Packages:
- October 25th, 2015 - December 20th, 2015= £1,900
- December 20th, 2015 - March 27th, 2016= £2,100
- March 27th, 2016 - June 26, 2016= £2,500
- June 26th, 2016 -September 25, 2016= £3,500
- September 25, 2016- December 18th, 2016= £1900
- December 18th, 2016- March 21, 2017= £2,100
- October 25th, 2015 - December 20th, 2015= £1650
- December 20th, 2015 - March 27th, 2016= £1,900
- March 27th, 2016 - June 26, 2016= £2,200
- June 26th, 2016 -September 25, 2016= £3,00
- September 25, 2016- December 18th, 2016= £1,650
- December 18th, 2016- March 21, 2017= £1,900
-Discounts for groups of 10 or more people.
Description of these Yoga Holidays Spain:
This is a transformative, dynamic luxury yoga retreat. Here you'll feel supported and cared about while you work through some of your difficult emotions and issues. A comforting environment and a highly qualified team of professionals including a clinical psychologist and a life coach, you'll return home a new person. The team can help you create a path of your own, including skills and key points to take with you beyond this retreat. Group therapy sessions enable you to realize you're not alone and the struggle eases with help from your new friends. Upon returning home you'll experience more joyful energy, a feeling of wholeness, and more love in your heart.
Accommodations: With 4 different villas to choose from your perfectly matched environment awaits you! All beautiful and charming these houses all offer tranquility and peace to aid in your journey towards health and wellness, emotionally and physically. Each house has a stunning pool and lovely gardens for your deep relaxation. Some rooms are private and others are shared, so you're encourage to book well in advance you ensure your needs are met.
Beautiful Mountain Masia: High on a hilltop, great views from every room, overlooking a national park, accommodates 14 guests
Stunning Sitges Villa: A restored Catalan Manor with huge gardens and a great mix of isolation yet convenience, accommodates 12 guests
Beautiful Spanish Hacienda: The most modern accommodation with large spacious rooms and tasteful decor creates a very luxurious feel, accommodates 8 guests.
Beautiful Spanish Masia: Large organic gardens, and a great layout make this a great space for group therapy sessions, accommodates 8 guests.
Instructor name and bio:
Jamie - Yoga & Meditation Instructor
Having spent a number of years focused on and passionate in all things Yoga, Jamie acquired his formal training in Rishikesh, India the home and capital of Yoga and has also spent time practicing in Vietnam, Spain and the U.K.
He will be leading classes of which each class will be ministered to each individuals abilities. He is also trained in applying Yogic Therapy, Marma Therapy and Acupressure to various psychosomatic issues and will also be hosting the afternoon meditation.
Alba - Clinical Psychologist
Alba del Cid is a clinical psychologist registered with the College of Psychogists of Catalunya, who works as a freelance counsellor. Her extensive experience includes working with women (mostly) as an adviser, counsellor and group facilitator. Her special interest relates to PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and life change such as coping with migration, giving birth, motherhood, career change, divorce, menopause, coping with illness or unemployment. She is also a fully trained Reflexologist registered with the Edireflex Association, and a baby massage instructor.
Alejandra - Life Coach
Alejandra is one of our great life coaches at The Mended Hearts. She first started to study Neurolinguistic-programming to understand how we can use our minds for our own benefit and learned great communication skills. Alejandra then became a Practitioner certified with the AEPLN (Spanish Association for Neurolinguistic Programming) in 2012; and later did a Master’s degree in Coaching with NLP (Neurolinguistic programming) in 2013. She believes if you don’t know where or how to start, Mended Hearts offers the opportunity to step out of your comfort zone and go to a peaceful place where you can connect with yourself and look at everything form a different perspective while you have a wonderful staff of professionals looking after you. With a great deal of training and understanding behind her we strongly believe that you will be in safe hands with Alejandra and learn a great deal about yourself and your general wellbeing.
Teresa - Founder & Director of these wonderful yoga holidays Spain!
After spending many years in Asia Teresa returned to Europe and finally settled in Barcelona, where she has lived for the last 13 years. Teresa understands that we all need some help during our lives to guide us in a better direction. With Mended Hearts Teresa hopes that she can help to guide you just a little to find out who you really are, and to come to terms with change in your lives. Change is sometimes very difficult for us but it is also sometimes inevitable.
"I hope that when you come to Mended hearts you will leave a stronger and happier person, I hope that you will take away just a little bit more self confidence and hope for your future life."
Teresa will be there for you for any problems you have or just someone to talk to when you need 24/7-
Type of Yoga: Hatha, Vinyasa and Sun Series
What's included in the cost of these yoga holidays Spain:
- 3 healthy meals per day, including fresh juices made daily
- 7 nights luxury accommodations
- 1-3 yoga sessions per day, includes meditation
- 1 massage
- daily activities like surfing, biking, sight seeing, jewellery making, cooking workshops, dancing and a silent walk
- 1 pamper day including one massage, manicure and pedicure
- a session with a hair and makeup artist ending with a photo shoot.
- airport transfers
Are non-yoga partners welcome at these yoga holidays Spain? YES
Food: whats included in the cost and what type of food is it?
- healthy spa cuisine, lots of organics and fresh detox juices
Do they serve alcohol?
-glass of wine is served with dinner.
Number of Participants:
Maximum is 20-24 guests
- your yoga holidays Spain day gently begins with a pleasant wake up call at 7am
- Yoga classes run for 1 hour and 15 mins
- Free time to get ready for the day and eat breakfast
- group counselling sessions for 90 minutes
- free time to reflect, relax and enjoy accommodations
- afternoon activities begin at 2:30pm, of course they are optional but highly recommended.
- Dinner is served at 7pm
- meditation follows dinner for 30 minutes.
- an early bedtime is encouraged so that you can feel recharged from a full nights sleep.