The Seventh Seal Luxury Retreat in Bali
The Seventh Seal Retreat
Name of yoga retreat:
The Seventh Seal Luxury Retreat —Journey to Wellness Retreat
Cost/Price: AUD 1890-AUD 2240
Early booking discounts?
We offer a 15% off any retreat package that is booked and paid for 60 days in advance
Description of the Retreat:
Journey to Wellness is The Seventh Seal Luxury Retreat's signature 6-day retreat, designed to take you on a personal journey to discover a new level of wellness.
While relaxing in the sheer luxury of a Balinese villa and without the stresses of everyday life, the retreat's experienced teachers will provide you with the tools you need for a healthier life. During relaxed workshops, you'll learn about healthy eating and hydration, quality sleep, letting go of stress and making time for the most important person in your life — you!
During this 6-day journey, your body and mind will be supported with delicious organic food, daily yoga and meditation and pampering spa treatments — all included in your retreat price.
You'll also have the opportunity to experience Bali's unique spirituality and healing culture, and explore a little more of this beautiful island on a daytrip to Ubud.
Seventh Seal guests say that this retreat is life-changing and provides them with the first steps to a new level of joy, freedom and wellbeing.
Journey to Wellness highlights
• Daily yoga in a relaxed environment with friendly teachers and classes that are adaptable to any level
• Mindfulness workshops to increase the connection with your spirit and joy of life
• Meditation, breathwork and deep relaxation using yoga nidra throughout the retreat
• Wellness workshops lead by Amanda Bruton providing you with new tools for healthy eating and hydration, restful sleep and stress-reduction
• Daytrip to Ubud (lunch and dinner of your own choice and cost in Ubud)
• Choice of delicious organic meals and snacks OR a body-cleansing juice program
• Sunset cocktail at Mozaic Beachclub in Seminyak on your final night
• Spectacular teppanyaki seafood dinner at the villa on your final night
• 60-minute massage at the villa on day of arrival
• 120-minute spa treatment of your choice during the week
• Locally-made retreat gift
• All yoga, meditation and workshops offered within the luxurious villa environment
• Small groups of up to 14 guests at any time, ensuring you receive personalised attention
• Nightly sunsets from the villa accompanied by mocktails
• 'Letting-go' secret ceremony
All inclusive 5 night Retreat Living space: 112 sqm with stunning views over the rice paddies on one side and the swimming pool and garden on the other, our premium Master Suite is the very definition of luxury. Enjoy the indulgent comforts of a king-size bed, generous living area, dressing room and private furnished balcony. A soak in the enormous bathroom’s granite tub, overlooking the rooftop garden dotted with splendid purple, pink and white bougainvillea, is an absolute must.
How long has the your company been running retreats?
Instructor name and bio:
Amanda Bruton — Retreat founder, C.H.E.C.K. Lifestyle Coach
Amanda has spent seven years of love and care designing and building Villa Malaathina, home of The Seventh Seal Luxury Retreat.
As the retreat's owner and director, Amanda travels between Australia and Bali to host all retreats and inspire each guest to live their best life through nutrition and by looking after the mind, body and spirit.
Amanda personally communicates with each guest before their stay, warmly greets you when you first walk through the magnificent villa doors, and is there to guide you through your retreat stay and to lead the team of retreat staff and teachers.
As a qualified C.H.E.K. Holistic Lifestyle Coach, Amanda brings together her knowledge of naturopathy, yoga, meditation, nutrition, anatomy and physiology, and eastern philosophy in the retreat's wellness workshops. These workshops are a highlight of the retreat for many guests.
Amanda has extensive qualifications in teaching yoga and meditation, and studied personally under Deepak Chopra at his wellness clinic in La Jolla California, where she learnt his signature style of mediation and healing.
Having spent much of her life studying and teaching in Southeast Asia and India, Amanda has a deep love for Bali, its people, healing traditions and culture. Amanda's open heart and relaxed approach to teaching wellness allows her to connect with guests and inspire them to cultivate a healthier, happier life.
"The best part of my job is seeing guests reconnect with themselves and go home with new tools to keep the sense of peace they found at the retreat. I also love seeing the once tired and stressed person leaving looking years younger.
"I look forward to sharing a wonderfully inspiring week with you."
Type of Yoga:Hatha, Vinyasa
Is there childminding available?No
What's included in the cost of the retreat: ie food, excursions etc
• 5-star facilities in a relaxed tropical setting
• 6 days/5 nights of luxurious private accommodation in your choice of an Asian, Pool or Master Suite
• Courtesy transfer from Denpasar Airport to the retreat and return
• Participation in your choice of daily wellness activities — do as much or as little as you like
• Plenty of free time to relax by the pool, swim, read, shop, retreat and snooze!
• Delicious vegetarian and seafood meals— breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks daily
• Daily driver drop-off service to Seminyak for shopping and to enjoy the beach
• Complimentary Wifi throughout the retreat
• Unlimited supply of filtered and infused waters, and herbal teas
• Positive, friendly staff available to help you in any way
• Personal attention from warm and passionate retreat owner
What's not included in retreat cost:
• Flights to and from Bali
• Travel insurance — please note that travel insurance is mandatory for your retreat stay
• Visa on arrival (VoA) into Bali — US$35
• Airport tax when you leave Bali is included in the price of your airline ticket if you purchased it after 9 February 2015 — if you purchased your airline ticket before this date, you will need to pay an airport tax of 200,000 rupiah on departure
• Alcoholic beverages — available on request
• Additional smoothies or juices ordered from the special beverage list
Are non-yoga partners welcome? Yes
Food whats included in the cost and what type of food is it?
Delicious vegetarian and seafood meals— breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks daily
Do they serve alcohol? On request
Number of Participants:
Minimum number of participants is 3
Maximum number of participants is 14
To be discovered
Instructions for getting there:
Jl.Tegal Cupek No. 102X Banjar Anyar Kelod, Kerobokan. Bali, Indonesia
contact phone number:
+61 415 516 569