Surf and Yoga Retreats:
Surf and Yoga Retreats are listed below! Find your perfect one with a wide variety of prices and locations! A great way to balance rest and relaxation with adventure and activity. All of these retreats cater to either a beginner or advanced surfer and yogi. Surfing is definitely a great way to meet some new interesting friends too!
Your MUST BRING list for your yoga and surfing retreat:
- Sun screen
- a hat for sunshade
- extra pair of sunglasses
- warm clothes for the evening- many of these locations cool down with a nice breeze off the ocean at night.
- a relaxed and fun attitude!
Know before you go:
- Does the accommodations provide towels? If not remember to bring your own
- Do you need a travel visa? If you're not sure FIND OUT! Here's a quick link to see which countries do and which ones don't https://www.visahq.ca/visas.php but I strongly urge you to research it on your own. Or talk to a travel agent.
- What is the surf and yoga retreats cancellation policy? I know you don't think you'll cancel because you can't wait to go, but you never know what can come up at the last minute. Before you book ask and make sure you comfortable with it. Be wary of a no refunds at all policy! Usually retreats with have a structured program where the closer you get to the date the less you get back.